Monday 6 April 2009

To slob or not to slob, that is the question

I have landed back in reality from my cloud of aTomic bliss, and am spending a lot of time focusing on the Here and Now. Well, half of my brain is available for thinking, the other half is still drifting in space a bit.
In the next 2-3 weeks, my future plans will be better known, by then I will have more clarity around where I will be and what I will be doing. The problem is, that while I wait for this Master Plan from Fate to unfold, I am not doing much with my days.
And this is when I get these panic attacks. I picture myself, in a dirty flat, with empty beer bottles and pizza delivery boxes all over the floor, (despite the fact I never drink beer at home and have never ordered pizza), me having turned into an obese slob with the same looks as Chabal. So this sends electric jolts down my spine pushing me to go to the gym on a daily basis in order to use my free time in a useful way, ie building myself the body of a goddess.

Hold on a minute, why is it that these past few posts have all been focused on looks?

Maybe it's time to get a bit more intellectual; am actually preparing an analysis on the latest art house move I saw, it's called "He's just not that into you"..

3 comments:

Nicey said...

Ah yeah the great Chabal also known as Sea Bass as in Sabastion ..
Hope thing work hun and keep us posted.
Laters

Nicey

Anon Y Mouse said...

Gym is good.
How is the Goddess thing going? You going to hit us with some HNT on account of all of this gym work?

But on a more serious note, hope all is well with you and plans are moving apace.......

Evie said...

Nicey - Ahhh, now I understand where the sea bass thing comes from, saw it on the net and could not work it out!
Anon - Actually progressing surprisingly nicely, the HNT is a very good idea, give me a month..