Monday 8 December 2008

Can I please pee in peace?

It's back. It's all around us. It's not going to give anyone a break. It's that time of year. It's Christmas.

Every year I it drives me mad. But I can cope with the cheerful decorations. I can cope with the fact my office tower has gone way over the top and has installed more Christmas trees and red and gold bows than most small size cities in the world can afford. I am ok with the incessant advertising pressurising us all to buy the perfect presents in time for the big day. I can just about stand listening to the happy cheery music when I enter my office building even if I have to fight against it to remain in my pre-coffee morning mood.

But what I can not stand, is when I go to the bathroom at work, having to listen to the falalalalala-rudolf-the-red-nose-my-true-love-gave-to-the-jingle-bells crap when I am taking a piss.

2 comments:

Nicey said...

MMMmmm I would settle for that, better than of the sounds that I have heard coming from our toilet, belive they are not pleasant
Laters
Nicey

Evie said...

So rather than Rudolf the reindeer your toilet's theme is Winnie the Pooh? :-)