Thursday 29 November 2007

Definition of Evie-ness

According to a highly reliable website (I mean it's, like, Facebook for Goodness' sake) here is my astrological profile:

Love to bust. Er, not sure what it means. I definitely do not like to see the bust of the Gym Boobie Woman at 6 am.
Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. I love the way these four are all mixed up together. So basically when you first meet me, I seem just nice, then I start to oooze sassyness, (I wish, that is probably one aspect I lack). Then you speak to me and you realise the ooze of interlligence. And then, once you get me totally drunk, I start to get sexy. Yep sounds about right.
Grouchy at times and annoying to some. Yes definitely, I am repeatedly described as too loud and the one-who-never-shuts-up, even when I am moody and want to moan.
Lazy and love to take it easy. But when they find a job or something they like to do they put their all into it. Yes, I will sacrifice sleep, life, balance to get a good job done. And then relax lots to recover from it.
Proud, understanding and sweet. That sounds a bit like Laura Ingalls, not sure I am proud, sweet yes, def.
Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. I wish I was more irresistible all the time. On long term relationships, I don'tthinksodudes.. Except maybe with people who are not Le Poulet? Oh hold on a minute, maybe I drove him mad because I was talking too much??.
Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. There is no doubt that I am cool, obviously! But I never get what I want, maybe because I am too cool.
Likes to cook but would rather go out to eat at good restaurants. No phrase could define me better.
Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. Actually these phrases define me better.

No comments: