Time for TMI Tuesday!
1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?
Probably around 2. Just because am not getting much of it these days (and not likely to for a while, in part because I've given it up as one of my resolutions for the new year). Am so going cold turkey after a few weeks graded 10/10 with George..
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Kiss back even harder. And bite.
3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
Le Poulet took me to a romantic week end away somewhere very far (and expensive!). Though he did it more because he wanted to check out the place than something romantic for me, but still, it is a good memory.
The most romantic thing I've seen done by someone else is to change religion for the other person, it's so personal and meaningful.
4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?
In one of the buildings of my, erm, high school. No comment.
5. How do you liked to be kissed?
I do like the scenario in question number 2. Or alternatively, in the way Jude Law did that kiss with Nora Jones in My Blueberry Nights.
Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment?
I can't really think of one. I think the embrassaing moments usually happen the morning after..